header


welcome

ini blog adalah milik bersama.SHARE EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE!

we are..
Annisa Fauziah R
Ririn Maryanie
Dewi Widiastuti
Sri Setyo Yoga Yanti
Chintia Putri Agnesi
Lucky Purnamasari
Valentcia Trifonia
Hesti Meita Utami
Juwita Adeline Ilham

my love story



heiho! it’s been a long time that I never invite our blog guys..


and now, I wanna share my story. actually my love story. I’m so happy right now, and I wish that you all have the same feelings with me, dear. okay, I’m not a single anymore since April 2010. there’s a nice guy who is outgoing, confident, and smart in his way. Someone who has a sense of humor, likes to have fun, =) Someone who will take care of me and make decisions like where we go for dinner. Someone who loves me as he loves himself well, who can teach me everything. Someone who has respect for himself and others, who is willing to say "please", "thank you", and "sorry".



you can call him "DJ". yea, it's his nick name

you can add his FB too, Tovan Dije. he's my senior in my campus. He can make me sure that there’s always a “take and give” in a relationship. He also said that love is the oddity of live. Someday, I hope that you can meet him guys. amiin..

* restui kami ya teman-teman. hihi :)








I'm waiting for our holidays.

I really miss you guys. badly miss you..

loves you..

020510



Label: